The Manukau Institute of Technology is pleased to offer NZDE Scholarships for the July 2018 intake. Each scholarship is designed to cover two years’ full tuition fees for the NZDE, up to the value of $14,000.
The purpose of the award is to provide M?ori or Pasifika, or female, students under the age of 25 years with the opportunity to access scholarships to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Level 6).
User Review( votes)
Manukau Institute of Technology is a large institute of technology in Auckland, New Zealand. Established in 1970, Manukau Institute of Technology has its campus in Auckland and an additional eight specialised campuses throughout Auckland.
- Application Deadline: July 6, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for studying the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (NZDE).
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Award: Each scholarship is designed to cover two years’ full tuition fees for the NZDE, up to the value of $14,000.
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to New Zealand Maori or Pasifika descent.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to New Zealand Maori or Pasifika descent.
- Entrance Requirements: To qualify for the opportunity
Meet NZDE entry requirements;
Be under the age of 25; and (i) of Maori or Pasifika descent, OR
Be under the age of 25; and (ii) female;
Attend an interview as part of the selection process;
Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident; and
Complete the application form.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.