Ohio State University is awarding up to 32 Wolfe Study Abroad Scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each. These are available for Ohio State approved summer, semester or academic year study abroad programs.
Strong preference will be given to students who have limited or no international travel experience prior to participating in the study abroad program referenced in this application.
Exceptional chance to study at Ohio State University.
User Review( votes)
These are two separate Wolfe Study Abroad competitions each academic year: the Autumn competition and the Spring competition. The grant provides financial support to participants in Ohio State approved summer, semester or academic year study abroad programs.
- These are awarded in all subjects available at the university.
- Being an Ohio resident, who has graduated from an Ohio high school
- Sophomore, junior, or senior standing at the time of the study abroad program
- The awards are available for Ohio residents.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, students must have submitted a complete Study Abroad Application for an Ohio State approved study abroad program to the Office of International Affairs prior to the Wolfe application deadline. The Wolfe Study Abroad application form and materials must be submitted as one PDF attached to an email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Completed three-page Wolfe Study Abroad award, Copy of your advising report, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: The program will provide Up to 32 awards, in the amount of $2,500 each will be awarded.
Application Deadline: Closed