McGill University is delighted to announce the One-year Entrance Scholarships for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university across Canada.
The award is accessible for Canadian applicants who want to complete an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1821, the McGill University is a public research university in Quebec, Canada. It offers degrees and diplomas in over three hundred fields of study in the five largest faculties.
Why at McGill University?McGill is the world’s best institutions for research and higher learning. They maintain a Social Equity and Diversity Education Office to provide information, education and training to all areas of the university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian students can apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- These opportunities are awarded solely on the basis of academic achievement.
- The bursaries are open to first-time university students entering a full-time undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national id.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a 95% average on all academic grade 12 and grade 11 level courses and rank in top 1-2% of the class.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have the following scores:
- IELTS: a band score of 6.5 or greater
- MELAB: a mark of 85% or higher.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $3,000 for eligible candidates.