Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree by applying for the Australia International Awards. The funding programme is organized by Murdoch University for the session 2021-2022.
The purpose of this educational bursary is to provide financial support for international students who are going to start their educational journey at Murdoch University.
Good offer to get a 40% fee reduction for study with the Murdoch University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1973, Murdoch University is a public research-intensive institution of higher education based in Perth. It has 1,500 staff members on the roll, who are highly-learned and experienced in respective subjects.
Why study at Murdoch University? At Murdoch, students will learn to harness free-thinking to look at things differently to explore, innovate, create, and evolve. MU provides leading academics, world-changing research, excellent facilities, and a wide range of courses.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program
- Award: 40% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Business and Law Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international, full fee-paying student residing outside of Western Australia at the time of application and commencement of studies at Murdoch University,
- Be eligible to be granted a Subclass 500 Student Visa
- Commence your Murdoch University degree in the Special November intake with a start date of 23 November 2020
- Commence your Murdoch University degree online whilst travel to Perth, and Western Australia is not possible
- Start studying one of the eligible courses and be enrolled as an online mode of delivery in one or more of the eligible units
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. Once they enrol in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: As per you are going to take admission in Australia, so you need to have a qualification which is equal to an Australian year 12.
- Language Requirement: All participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
Each educational award will provide a 40% fee reduction for Business and Law Technology degree programs.