Open Society Foundations Scholarships in European Studies at Maastricht University and Aarhus University
Study Subject(s):European Studies
Scholarship Provider: Open Society Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands and Denmark
User Review( votes)
The scholarships are open to applicants from Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine. Applicants must:
* be citizens of, and normally resident in one of the selected countries during the academic year in which they apply for the award; applicants who are temporarily out of the country (for a total period of less than three consecutive months) may be treated as being resident;
* display intellectual ability and leadership potential; * have an excellent knowledge of English;
* already hold the first university degree from an accredited university in their home country;
* meet the universities’ respective programs application requirements;
* return to their home country at the end of their scholarship period to continue their studies or work there.
* All other circumstances being equal, preference will be given to applicants who have not previously studied outside of their home country.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine
Scholarship Description: The Open Society Foundations, Maastricht University (The Netherlands), and Aarhus University (Denmark) invite applications for scholarships in the field of European Studies. Applicants will be able to apply for one of the three master courses offered at Maastricht University—the MA in European Studies, the MA in European Public Affairs and the MA in Analyzing Europe—or for the MA in European Studies at the University of Aarhus.
How to Apply: By Post or by email
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 6, 2012.