Nestle is pleased to offer Operations Management Training Internship Program for summer 2017. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to be completed between December 2017 and June 2018. The OMT Internship is a 12-week paid summer internship based in one of twenty-six Nestlé factories throughout the nation. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Sponsorship for work visas is not available for this program.
Field of Internship: Interns will have the opportunity for alignment within three functional career paths:
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Nestle
Internship can be taken in the USA
- Bachelor’s degree to be completed between December 2017 and June 2018
- Majors in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental, Biosystems, etc), Operations Management, or other related disciplines
- Preferred 3.0 or above GPA
- Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Analytical skills for data tracking and results analysis
- Presentation creation and delivery skills
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional learning capabilities
- Ability to deliver results on challenging assignments
- Available for a 12-week internship in summer 2017
- Willing to relocate during the 12-week internship to one of Nestlé’s factories across the U.S.
- Willing to work in facilities where food products are manufactured
- Willing to work in facilities where ambient conditions may be extremely cold, wet or warm
- Sponsorship for work visas is not available for this program
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Internship is available for a 12-week internship in summer 2017.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job Number 16002802