The Royal Holloway University of London is granting the unique Orchestral funding for outstanding international students who are interested in the musical field.
This study program is allowing you to focus on developing your music talent. The Scholars will receive a cash bursary of £700 a year during their course.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway University of London is a public research university in London. It has a variety of academic degree programs, including Single Honors and Joint Honors.
Why at the Royal Holloway University of London? Here, students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their career. In addition to gaining skills like writing, time-management and working on a team, there are various opportunities to polish presentation skills.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
- University: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £700
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are particularly welcome.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Although orchestral scholars often come from a musical background they are not restricted to this area of study. You can undertake any degree across our 21 academic departments and schools and still benefit from the unique training experience afforded by our orchestral programme.
- If you play one of the following instruments, we would encourage you to apply (in order of priority). If you play a different instrument, please still apply as opportunities are awarded on merit and talent: Viola, Double bass, Cello, Horn, Low brass &Violin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this admission program, applicants must be needed to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university before the deadline. After taking admission students should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your citizenship certificate, official academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The university will provide the following expenses:
- Orchestral scholars will hold leadership positions with the College’s Symphony and Chamber Orchestras, as well as performing together as your own ensemble.
- They will receive training with the London Mozart Players, orchestral coaching from the London Philharmonic Orchestra, The Philharmonia, English Chamber Orchestra and the BBC Concert Orchestra. You’ll also receive coaching from our resident Tippett Quartet and have the opportunity to participate in projects with the Chiltern Music Academy.
- The successful candidates will receive a cash bursary of £700 a year. They will gain unique training and performance experiences.