The Portland State University is providing Oregon Consular Corps International Studies Scholarships to talented students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding program is open for outstanding international students who want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Portland State University (PSU) was established in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution in Portland, Oregon, and is a public research university. It is made up of seven institutions that offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in 123 different subjects.
Why should like to study at Portland State University? At this university, professors are not only connected to their fields of study, but also to the city in which they live, with students at heart and learning communities at their core.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2021
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: $3,250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in International & Global Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be US citizen, or legal resident, or international student on a student visa
- completed a minimum of 8 credit hours INTL core coursework
- declared International & Global Studies major as of Fall 2021
- junior class standing or above (90+ credits) in good academic standing
- maintain full-time status (12 credits per term) during the 2021-2022 academic year (fall, winter, and spring)
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit supporting documents in the following manner:
- A current resume/CV
- A copy of your unofficial PSU transcript
- Two letters of reference
- Application form, resume/CV, and unofficial PSU transcript must email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Portland State University will provide an award of $2,500 in fee remission to the deserving international students.