The Orion Master’s Energy International Scholarship is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy educational benefits with University of Canterbury in New Zealand. The program is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program supports motivated students who want to undertake a master’s degree program in energy processing technologies and renewable engineering.
Golden chance for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It provides a wide range of facilities and services are available to students on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, students can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $16,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in Energy Processing Technologies and Renewable Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarship is tenable for enrolment of up to 120 points, by students who are enrolled at the University in either:
- A program for a master’s degree that includes a thesis, dissertation, or research project with a credit weighting of at least 90 points relating to the energy field in the broadest sense; or
- A program for a MEngSt (Renewable Energy) degree that includes a 30-point research project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Canterbury. After getting enrolled, they must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Canterbury will provide $ 16,500 for domestic and international students to study for a master’s degree in research related to the energy field.