Greymouth High School is offering the Otago University Nga Mahi-a-Ringa Putaiao Scholarships in the field of Science for Secondary students in New Zealand.
The aim of The grant is to inspire and motivate young Mäori secondary school students to develop their knowledge and passion for Science, and to showcase the University of Otago, Division of Sciences.
User Review( votes)
The Nga Mahi-a-Ringa NMP)Scholarships provide a wonderful opportunity for Secondary schools students of Maori descent, to participate in a week-long Handson Science (HOS) programme. The NMP support will cover flights, accommodation, meals and programme activities. All successful applicants will travel to Dunedin from 13-18 Jan (2013), and experience the many aspects of being a science student at the University of Otago.
- Study Subject(s): Science
- Course Level: Secondary schools
- Scholarship Provider: Greymouth High School
- The award can be taken at New Zealand
- Applications are open to students who:
are New Zealand citizens of; Maori descent, who are currently attending a secondary school in New Zealand;
- will be Year 12, in the year the support will be held (2013)
- have not previously attended a Hands-on Science programme
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Post
Application Deadline: Closed