University of Texas Health Science Center, to create opportunities for financial assistance so students can focus on preparing for a rewarding and challenging career, is announcing the Outstanding New Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is open to international and domestic students who wish to enroll in a master’s or doctoral study programme at the UT Health School of Public Health. Incoming residents and non-resident students can apply. The award will be directed towards the tuition fee of the chosen programme.
Nice offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Created in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents and located in the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston is a public, academic health science center in Houston Texas.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas Health Science Center? UT Health is a community of passion-driven researchers, educators, students, and advocates and has made huge strides toward achieving health without boundaries.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 1st December 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Department: School of Public Health
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Interested students from all overseas countries, including their home country, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master or doctoral programme of choice offered at the University of Texas Health Science Center can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming students.
- The applicants must be working towards a degree.
- The applicants must remain enrolled from their time of application through the award term.
- The applicants must maintain good academic standing (C or better in all coursework).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are first required to apply for admission in a programme of their choice via the university’s application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official post-secondary and professional school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Students visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must provide scores on standardized tests such as GRE/GMAT/MCAT, which are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
The candidates successfully selected will be awarded this scholarship that will bring the tuition rate down to equal instate tuition for their first year of study for international students and give equal advantage to in-state students.