Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is currently running a mind-blowing funding for meritorious Indian students looking to undertake further studies at Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, UK.
The OCSI’s Scholarship wants to help worthwhile Indian students to study in one of the two prominent universities of the UK by providing them financial assistance so that they can achieve quickly whatever their career goals.
Valuable offer for Indian students to get fund for PhD study in the world’s best universities in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Oxford and Cambridge universities are deemed the world’s top 2 universities. These are public research universities, first is based in Oxford, England and latter Cambridge, United Kingdom. Both Universities has been maintaining a reputation for exceptional teaching, research and learning opportunities since they were founded.
Why choose this program? If you are a talented Indian student who needs financial aid for your study in the UK, then this is the right time to apply for this OCSI’s Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
- University or Organization: Oxford and Cambridge Society of India
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Award: OCSI scholarship is divided into two-part and each worth 200,000
- Number of Awards: Two scholarships of Rs. 2, 00,000 each.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian students are welcome to send the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate study in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply, you need to fit in the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be ordinarily resident in India
- Must be not more than 30 years of age on 1 September of the year of application for the award
- Must be a graduate of an Indian university if applying to a second undergraduate or for a postgraduate course (applicants who are expected to graduate in the year of the award are also eligible to apply for the grants), or be from a school in India if applying for an undergraduate course.
- Must have applied for secured admission to study a full-time course at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford. Applicants are required to present proof of acceptance before granting of the program, and evidence of having taken up residence at Cambridge or Oxford before the grants funds are released.
- Must intend to pursue a course of study that is one of the following:
- The research leading to the PhD degree
- One-year post-graduate courses
- Taught and research-based Masters programmes of various durations
- Second Bachelors degree as an Affiliated Student/Senior Status
- Bachelor degree programme
- Must be enrolled to the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge through the University’s standard academic procedures. OCSI cannot accept students or assist in this process.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this program, candidates will have to fill out an application form given at OCSI site. Complete the form and send a scanned company of it via email to the Chair of The grants Committee, The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India at the email ID – [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The program does not require supporting documentation. Or maybe vary according to the university requirements.
- Admission Requirements: If you wish to apply for any place at Oxford, then you need to be a top student doing very well in the subject area you’d like to study. Requirements associated with entry can be found here: Oxford University and Cambridge University
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the criteria described below as proof of English language proficiency.
- IELTS or TOEFL
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- English Language GCSE
- English Language O-level
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level (SL)
- European Baccalaureate
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is awarding five grants of Rs. 2,25,000 each for admission to the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford in the academic year 2021-2022.
- Applicants will be eligible for any such additional awards as well.