To encourage and offer opportunities to students from Africa to pursue their Master’s in the United Kingdom, the University of Oxford’s Said Business School is launching the incredible Oxford-Hasmukh Patel Graduate Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students from Africa enrolling in an Executive MBA programme offered at the Said Business School at the University of Oxford will be eligible. One student will be awarded the scholarship award consisting of course fees and a study support grant.
A beneficial opportunity for international applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Said Business School is the business school of the University of Oxford. The business school was founded 1996 and is ranked 9th out of 95 business schools across Europe in the Financial Times (FT). With its reframed mindset and invaluable network, the school gives its students a truly transformative experience.
Why choose to study at the Said Business School? The Said Business School is a young, vibrant, and entrepreneurial business school. It is deeply embedded in the world’s most prestigious university and delivers cutting-edge education and ground-breaking research. The school positively transform individuals, organizations, business practice, and society.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will close on 3rd April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Said Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: African students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Executive MBA program taught at the Said Business School at the University of Oxford can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should intend to return to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- The applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic merit and/or potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an online admission application. No separate scholarship application is required. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full academic transcripts
- A one-page CV containing relevant professional experience
- GMAT or GRE score report
- English test (if required)
- Two professional/academic references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree (ideally 2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE/CPE –191
The winning candidates will be awarded a scholarship award worth their course fees and will also be provided a study support grant by the Said Business School – University of Oxford.