The Executive MBA Director’s International Scholarships is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA degree program with Saïd Business School. The scholarship program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award encourages motivated students who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Saïd Business School is an academic department and the business school of the University of Oxford in the UK. It provides a one-year full-time Master of Business Administration degree, which enrols approximately 320 students per year.
Why study at the Saïd Business School? The school produces powerful ideas, delivers transformative education, and reaches out to the broader world. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 25 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Saïd Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Awards: £30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level).
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions, especially in emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organizations, international organizations, and military backgrounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, candidates must take admission in the MBA degree program at the Saïd Business School. After that, they will be considered for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a scholarship supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Executive MBA program application, answering this question: ‘How will your background enhance the diversity of the Executive MBA cohort, and how will the program benefit your sector/region in the long-term?’
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Saïd Business School will provide partial awards up to a maximum of £30,000, covering a portion of the course fees for the academic session 2022-2023.