These have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate pupils demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances.
Firs-rate Oxford University for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. Oxford offers exceptional teaching, skill training, and resources for independent study.
Why at the University of Oxford- The university is the very largest competitive university. It supporting around more than 30,000 jobs in the county and injecting more than £2.3bn annually into the regional economy.
- Only applications from undergraduate candidates who have been offered a place at the University of Oxford for entry (starting an undergraduate course in October 2018) will be considered.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in any country except those in the following regions: The British Isles, European Union, Norway, United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Program are awarded for studying all subjects in the course listing, except medicine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their application via the Undergraduate study application form. You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2018, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, Written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: Tuition fees, college fees and a grant towards living expenses
Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 entry will be available in January 2020.