Philippines’ Department of Energy is offering government paid internship in the Philippines. The Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) is now accepting applicants for the Government Internship Program (GIP) for the FY 2014. Interns’ age should be between 18 to 25 years old. Interns will get Php 6,750.00 per month as stipend.
- Field of Internship: This Paid Internship Philippines is offered for Clerical/Secretarial, Mesengerial and Research Work.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Philippines’ Department of Energy
- An internship can be taken at the Philippines
- Interns must
- Age between 18 to 25 Years old
- Out-of-School Youth
- High School/Vocational/College Students
- High School/College Graduates
- No Relative/s in the Department
Internship Open for International Students: No.
A fine internship for students.
User Review( votes)
Is this paid internship? Yes
What does it cover? Interns will get Php 6,750.00 per month as stipend.
The number of awards offered: 5 interns post are offered.
Internship Duration: Internship is offered for a period of three months.
How to Apply: Interested applicants may secure the application form at HRMD.
Application Deadline: Closed