If you are a dynamic student and want to study in the USA, then you must take a look at the Pardee School international awards at the Boston University. All international and domestic students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is open to applicants that are enrolled full-time in any undergraduate or graduate at the Pardee School. Students will be given partial or full support towards the cost of education.
Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies at Boston University, established in 2014, is dedicated to improving the human condition. It is a world-class institution ranked 42nd among national universities and seeks a global future and aims to impart knowledge that transforms.
Why study at Boston University ? The Pardee School has built itself to be a place where world-class scholars lead students through their global journey. Faculty and staffs at the school are forever and always ready to help the students achieve success at each minor step along the way.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Boston University
- Department: The Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and applicants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at the Pardee School at Boston University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied programme at Pardee School.
- Available for domestic and international candidates
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate applications can be made via Coalition Application or Common Application. Graduate students can log in here to apply. All students that apply to the Pardee School are automatically considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary School Records
- Senior Year Grades
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the equivalent of a US secondary school education or bachelor’s degree, are a GED recipient to seek admission at Pardee School.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET). If English is your first language, but you speak another language at home, you may consider submitting English proficiency results to demonstrate fluency.
Students that will be selected for the opportunity will be given tuition fee support towards any undergraduate or graduate programme at Pardee School.