Up to 10 partial (plus 2 full) MBA opportunities are now available at MODUL University in Austria. As a leading private university in Austria, MODUL University Vienna awards and supports proactive working professionals across Europe with MBA Scholarships.
MODUL University Vienna is widely considered as Austria’s leading international private university and is owned by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the largest provider of private education in Austria. The university campus is located on Kahlenberg, a scenic hill with a spectacular view of the capital of Austria.
User Review( votes)
The language of instruction at MODUL University Vienna is English. Students are not required to have any knowledge of German in order to apply.
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business Administration. University is granting two fully-funded positions (each worth 25 000 EUR) for the following MBA programs. MBA with a major in Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation and MBA with a major in Real Estate and Hotel Development.
Award: To celebrate 10 years of communal, academic and professional success university is offering the chance to win 10 partial awards and 2 fully-funded positions.
Number of Awards: Up to 12 opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
Students must have a Bachelor degree with a minimum duration of three years and English proficiency.
Nationality: Students from across Europe are eligible to apply for this application programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their bachelor’s degree.
Test Requirements: Master/Executive English test requirements:
- Proof of English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, i.e.:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test 88 points,
- IELTS band score 6.5 (no sub-score under 6.0),
- Cambridge Certificate(Certificate of Advanced English) from Grade C (a minimum of 180 points)
English Language Requirements: The language of instruction at MODUL University Vienna is English. Students are not required to have any knowledge of German in order to apply.
How to Apply: Documents required for application are:
- CV Letter of motivation (description of reason for applying)
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (university degree including transcripts)
- Copy of official test results of English proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Two letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Proof of relevant work experience (minimum 3 years)
We are looking forward to your application. Please send all documents in PDF to: jovana.peric-at-modul.ac.at.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018.