If you are a high-calibre student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Partial Scholarship offered by Binus University.
The programme aims to support students commencing in the degree programme at Binus University.
Wonderful chance for students to get a partial award in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1996, BINUS University is a private university in Indonesia. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for students.
Why study at BINUS University? Binus provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Binus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree programme
- Award: Partial
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesia students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree programme in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Indonesian students
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission to the degree programme at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command on the English language.
Benefits: Binus University will provide partial scholarships for successful students in Indonesia.