Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? If so, then here is a fantastic opportunity to join the Partial Scholarships offered by the Toronto School of Management.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
Toronto School of Management is an innovative college in Canada and offers a broad range of career-focused programs in business, hospitality & tourism, big data, cybersecurity and accounting.
Why at the Toronto School of Management? The school’s mission is to develop career-focused, community-responsive and educational environment. They provide breadth learning, including work experience and multiple opportunities for experiential learning and entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Toronto School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Partial
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarships based on your previous academic performance, your future contribution in our community and your fit with TSoM.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the diploma program at the school. After that, you can complete an award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your copy of transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Age 18 or older
- Language Requirement: Students must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by the following:
- Score from a recognized English proficiency test as per program admission requirements;
- Official proof of a degree awarded by a recognized university where English is the language of instruction and where the university is located in a country where English is the official language
- Certificate of completion from recognized ESL School, which demonstrates equivalency of required English proficiency.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide partial scholarships for students.