Applications are invited for partial tuition waiver scholarship available for privately financed international students. At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in a regular undergraduate or graduate school program at Waseda University, they must have a residency status of “College Student”. Students will receive a 50% annual tuition deduction.
Waseda University offers tuition reductions for the privately financed international students who are eligible for this scheme. Whether you will receive 50% annual tuition deduction will depend upon the screening based on your academic performance and economic circumstance etc.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject (s): Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the Waseda University.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree programme.
- Scholarship Provider: Waseda University
- Scholarship can be taken at Japan
At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in a regular undergraduate or graduate school program at Waseda University, they must have a residency status of “College Student”, they must be privately financed international students with outstanding academic performance who are acknowledged to have difficulty pursuing their studies due to economic reasons, and also they must submit an application for this scholarship.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students (Privately Financed) can apply for this tuition waiver scholarship.
Duration of award(s): Tuition deduction will be made at the time of fall semester tuition payment. Note that those who have already paid the fall semester fees shall be paid the amount of scholarship back.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit the following documents to their undergraduate or graduate school’s office:
- Application Form: Academic Year 2014 Waseda University Partial Tuition-Waiver Scholarship” (prescribed form)
- Copy of your certificate of resident card (both sides)
- Copy of your housing lease agreement (those who live in Waseda University’s dormitory or are not contractors do not have to submit this document)
- Income statement for your financial supporter issued by a municipal government office
- Those who do not submit these documents will not be considered for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed