The new ENAC-GIFAS Postgraduate Scholarships is now available on offer for all new international students funded by GIFAS*. This scholarship supports students admitted in advanced masters, Masters of Science and the Graduate Engineer’s degree of ENAC.
This programme is intended to promote academic excellence, access to French aeronautical education and exposure to the French Aerospace industry.
User Review( votes)
ENAC is internationally recognized as the leading aeronautics and aviation university in Europe, providing a broad range of training, studies and research activities.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate degree (Master and Advanced Master) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in advanced masters, Masters of Science and the Graduate Engineer’s degree of ENAC.
- This programme intends to partially cover tuition fees for talented students enrolled in one of ENAC’s postgraduate programmes :
· Advanced Masters
- MS ANSEO – Air Navigation System Engineering and Operations
- MS ASAA – Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness
- MS ATM – Air Transport Management
- MS AM- Airport Management
- MS SMA – Safety Management in Aviation
- MS UASSM – Unmanned Aircraft System Services & Management
· Masters of Science
- MSc IATOM – International Air Transport Operation Management
- MSc AS-NAT – Aerospace System – Navigation and Telecommunications
- Ingénieur ENAC – Graduate Engineer MSc degree
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers part of tuition fees, up to 6 000 euros.
- Nationality: Available for international students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
These scholarships will be awarded to applicants admitted in one of ENAC’s above mentioned post-graduate programmes based on criteria that include:
- Academic excellence
- Motivation for a career in Aviation, Air Transport, Aeronautics or Space industry
- Demonstration of outstanding motivation in extra-curricular activities
- Communication and team working skills
- Impact of the scholarship on the applicant’s capacity to achieve its goals
Proficiency in French is not mandatory but will be a positive addition to an applicant’s file.
Students who already receive a scholarship from the French government or who are sponsored by their employer are not eligible to this programme.
Age: candidates must be under the age of 31 in the year in which they are selected.
Programme beneficiaries are selected by a scholarship committee composed of representatives of GIFAS, ENAC and the ENAC Foundation.
The scholarship committee draws up a list of selected applicants.
The scholarship committee’s proceedings are not made public, its decisions are final and no reasons shall be given for the decisions made with no possible appeal.
Formal confirmation of the enrolment of recipients in a relevant ENAC postgraduate programme is a condition for the scholarship attribution.
English Language Requirements: Proficiency in French is not mandatory but will be a positive addition to an applicant’s file.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.