Undergraduate Internship is available for USA applicant in the field of Infectious Disease, Biosciences and Biomedical offered by The Pasteur Foundation in France. The Program provides U.S. citizens, entering their senior year of undergraduate studies, the rare opportunity to work on supervised research projects at the Institut Pasteur.
The Pasteur Foundation has been advancing the careers of U.S. scientists around the globe. The Foundation fuels scientific careers and funds basic research and discoveries for the benefit of society.
Study Subject(s): Infectious Disease, Biosciences, and Biomedical
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: The Pasteur Foundation
The award can be taken at: France
Eligibility:Eligibility: Applicants must
- Be undergraduates with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in biosciences and biomedical research (prior lab experience is highly recommended);
- Have completed three full years (six semesters) of college course work by the time the internship commences (be a rising senior);
- Not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship.
- Knowledge of French is not necessary, but a desire to learn it is advisable.
- This program is open to U.S. citizens only. Passport identification will be required
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Online
application Deadline: Closed