With the objective of encouraging and financial support to the deserving candidates, PATHE Global Campus is offering AUP Scholarships in Sri Lanka.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants from Sri Lanka who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at any university or college in Sri Lanka.
Nice opportunity for Sri Lankan students
User Review( vote)
PATHE Global Campus (PGC) creates an inclusive organizational culture that fosters acceptance and respect for diversity. It seeks to deepen understanding and knowledge, promote student and staff well-being, and help everyone achieve their full potential.
Why should apply to the program? The program is a great platform for student who demonstrates financial need to complete their studies. It gives candidates an opportunity to become a success.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: PATHE Global Campus (PGC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Rs.1,000,000/-
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sri Lankan students
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Eligible Countries: Students from Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be performed exceptionally in all these areas (academics, extracurricular activities, and sports) to get a higher aid amount based on the panel evaluation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to take affirmation at a recognized university or college in Sri Lanka. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to an undergraduate degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
Benefits: The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies worth up to Rs.1, 000,000/-.