The Pakistan Engineering Congress is currently seeking outstanding students to fill the applications for the PEC Scholarships.
These are available for Pakistani applicants (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline. Programs intended to help driven and talented student to achieve their education and life goals.
Exceptional chance for Pakistani Students.
User Review( votes)
Pakistan Engineering Congress is a multi-disciplinary body of professional engineers established in 1912. It is a non-governmental and non-political organization.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Free educations are awarded to candidates enrolled in any engineering discipline.
- The award is available for graduate / M.S holders who are enrolled in engineering studies.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply applicants must submit the application form of your respective category at BS, MS and get the printout at BS, MS. The complete application with the documents must be submitted at the given address: Khaqan Butt, Scholarship Coordinator, Pakistan Engineering Congress, PEC Building, (4th Floor), 97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulburg III, Lahore, PH: 042-35784235, Email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to submit the following: Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card, Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester, Bonafide certificate, Domicile certificate, Attested copies of B.Sc, F.Sc & Matric Certificates, Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members, Statement of purpose, and Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the free study applicants must be enrolled at any college or university in Pakistan.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Total 200 free educations are available, 100 programs for graduate studies and 100 grants for masters studies.