Arranging to maintain the education of distinctive pupils in Canada, the University of Guelph is now offering the PeopleCare Graduate Scholarship in Retirement and Senior Living for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to support all domestic and international students entering graduate programs in the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph in Canada. The scholarship winner will get one award of $5,000.
Amazing option for students to complete graduate education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was launched in 1964 as a bear’s eclectic undergraduate, graduate, and proficient phases in a fantastic relaxed instance and is an overall general breakdown institute in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
Why study at the University of Guelph? The University of Guelph will briefly be remembered as a supervisor in Canadian universities in the evolution of the person, pupil & resident as it is working tough to execute its assignment to equip grade agendas and service to pupils that will oblige in the action of the person, pupil, and resident. It has considerable administration faculties which provide good management knowledge to participants.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a graduate degree in Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics in any subject offered by the University of Guelph.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants entering full-time the MA Leadership program or the MBA program in the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics Executive Programs demonstrate a significant contribution to the lives of the elderly either as a volunteer or employees working with seniors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. After that, Selection will be made by the LANG Awards Committee based on the applicant’s contributions as either a volunteer or an employee within the senior/retirement living industry or the healthcare industry with a focus on service provided to the elderly as highlighted in the application letter and letter of reference.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit official academic transcripts.
- Copies of a valid passport
- Reference letters
- One page statement
- Application letter and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet International Admission Requirements for Graduate degree Programs to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the universities English language proficiency requirements.
Successful applicants will get one award of $5,000 awarded in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive.