St. John’s Anglican College is providing help to talented students who want to build a career in performing arts with the amazing Performing Arts Scholarships in Australia. Students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
St John’s Anglican College seeks to produce graduates who are courageous, respectful, and compassionate people of influence by offering this scholarship opportunity. The winners will be given a set of exclusive benefits to support their study.
User Review( votes)
St John’s Anglican College is an independent Anglican co-educational primary and secondary school that provides a range of extra-curricular activities provide experiences that enrich student learning. It is one of Brisbane’s premier Performing Arts schools.
Why choose to study at St. John’s Anglican College? St. John’s is a place where students learn in a respectful and fun environment and benefit from core elements of learning and development. They turn the curiosity of young minds into a passion for lifelong learning.
Application Deadline: 25th February 2022
- University or Organization: St. John’s Anglican College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grade 7 or Grade 10
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to get admission in year 7 or 10 at St. John’s.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be involved in a minimum of two Performing Arts extra-curricular ensembles
- Study classroom music and/or drama for Years 7-12 or the duration of their scholarship
- Take Instrumental Music/Singing/Drama lessons for Years 7-12 or the duration of their scholarship
- Sit an AMEB exam each year at the student’s cost
- Be available for performances at the request of the College
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can start their online admission application here. Students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Report
- Student’s last two school reports
- NAPLAN results
- Residency/visa details
- Any other relevant information
- Provision of a portfolio of achievements to be accompanied by their application.
- Video recording of two contrasting pieces
- Evidence of exemplary behavior and presentation
- Two-character references from either a current teacher or a current tutor
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents and attend the interview with their parents.
- Language Requirement: The students must undertake a language proficiency test set by the College if required.
The selected students can be offered membership of College Performing Arts Centre of Excellence programs, support with tuition fees, and professional staff across a range of performing arts areas, eligibility for Australian Music Examination Board Examination, use of digital technology across the curriculum areas, and performance opportunities under this scholarship.