Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics is offering the Perimeter Scholars International Awards in Theoretical Physics for the brilliant applicants in Canada. These are available for pursuing a one-year master’s level course at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics.
All applicants who are admitted receive full awards (Accommodation, Meals, Living stipend, Full tuition, Health insurance, Books and materials, Laptop and Travel supplement).
Marvellous offer for international students to get an award for master study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Each year up to 30 adventurous and exceptional pupils from countries around the world are admitted to the PSI program. To be eligible for the study minimum TOEFL score required is 90 overall, with a minimum of 25 in writing and speaking.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
- These are available for pursuing a one-year master’s level course at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics.
- These are awarded in the field of theoretical physics.
- Holders who have obtained an undergraduate degree in physics and/or math with a minimum of three undergraduate or graduate courses in physics beyond Introductory Physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the personal statement should be one page or shorter, copies of official final transcripts and three letters of reference.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have a TOEFL/IELTS score.
Full scholarships are available to cover:
- Full tuition
- Living stipend
- Health insurance
- Book and materials
- Necessary IT equipment
- Travel supplement