The University of Limerick is is inviting applications for PESS Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme. The purpose of the PESS Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is to support full-time PhD students beginning studies in September 2018.
The University of Limerick is a university in Limerick, Ireland. Founded in 1972 as the National Institute for Higher Education, Limerick, it became a university in 1989 in accordance with the University of Limerick Act 1989.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
- Award: Four-year PhD inclusive of fees (approx. €5,000 per annum) and bursary valued at (€13,000 per annum).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The successful applicant must be a new research student (i.e., are not currently registered as a postgraduate student in UL), and must be willing to take up the program by the beginning of the first academic semester, September 2018.
Applicants are requested to submit an application of no more than 2000 words outlining their research proposal including a year by year progression outline and project deliverables. This application document is a space where applicants have the opportunity, to respond to each of the three evaluation criteria for this application : 1) alignment with PESS research theme(s); 2) quality of scholar; 3) quality of the supervisory team.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted electronically.