The Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in child nutrition commencing. The scholarship is available to Denmark and international students.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studio general, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: October 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The PhD student will be connected to the project D-pro – effects of milk protein and vitamin D on children’s growth and health.
- Scholarship Award: The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 312.879 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 43.219). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to Denmark and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to Denmark and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should hold an MSc degree in nutrition, medicine, public health, biology or comparable, with good results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience. Applicants must speak and read Danish in order to work with the participating children and their parents.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project as well as which scientific perspectives you see in it.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
How to Apply: You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular, any specific eligibility conditions.