If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Molecular Geobiology, then you can join the PhD fellowship in Molecular Geobiology provided by the University of Copenhagen.
As a studium generale, the University of Copenhagen was founded in 1479. It is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark and offers various degree-level programs for the students.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? The university is committed to providing research-based education at the highest academic level. Here, students will have the opportunity to advance their international career as part of a world-class research team.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 27.363 DKK
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Denmark.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD fellowship in Molecular Geobiology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project in Bio(geo)chemistry, (geo)microbiology, molecular biology.
- The grade point average achieved
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach motivated letter of application, a CV includes education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position and Master of Science diploma and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have the ability to write, read, listen to and speak Danish at the highest level.
Benefits: The University of Copenhagen will provide the monthly salary begins at 27.363 DKK /approx. 3.663 EUR for aspirants.