If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Molecular Geobiology, then you can join the PhD fellowship in Molecular Geobiology provided by the University of Copenhagen.
Wonderful fellowship for domestic applicants in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
As a studium generale, the University of Copenhagen was founded in 1479. It is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark and offers various degree-level programs for the students.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? The university is committed to providing research-based education at the highest academic level. Here, students will have the opportunity to advance their international career as part of a world-class research team.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 27.363 DKK
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Denmark.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD fellowship in Molecular Geobiology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project in Bio(geo)chemistry, (geo)microbiology, molecular biology.
- The grade point average achieved
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach motivated letter of application, a CV includes education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position and Master of Science diploma and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have the ability to write, read, listen to and speak Danish at the highest level.
Benefits: The University of Copenhagen will provide the monthly salary begins at 27.363 DKK /approx. 3.663 EUR for aspirants.