The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology is offering a three-year Ph.D. fellowship in Pharmacovigilance. The Ph.D. fellowship is financed by the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology and the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
The aim of the Ph.D. project is to investigate the long-term adverse effects of antipsychotic drugs using Danish healthcare register data. Different analytical approaches will be explored, and epidemiological and statistical challenges, as well as limitations of data and methods, will be addressed.
The University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University. The university has several thousands of foreign students, about half of whom come from Nordic countries.
University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Denmark
Application Deadline: Closed
As an applicant, you must have:
- Obtained a Master degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, medicine, public health, statistics or a related area prior to the starting date.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
- International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- The University of Copenhagen Fellowship is available to pursue the Ph.D. program.
- The positions are available as a 3 year Ph.D. fellowship in the field of Pharmacovigilance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application must be submitted electronically.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must include the cover letter, CV, Diploma, and transcripts of records, Possible publication list, Other information to consider.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- Salary and other terms and conditions of appointment are set in accordance with the Agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations) or other relevant professional organizations.
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around DKK 26,754 (approx. 3,588 EUR) (taxable) plus pension. The position is covered by the Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities (2013).