The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology at the University of Copenhagen is calling applications from international applicants to apply for its PhD fellowship in Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
This project is embedded in the development of novel Positron-Emission-Tomography (PET) tracers and aims to 3H-label and evaluate prime candidates that will be developed within our MC-ITN-ETN network.
Nice opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
- Applications Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- As an applicant you must have:
- Obtained a Master´s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- English Language Requirements: Fellows must have fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
- How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically.
- Your application must include:
- Cover letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used Possible publication list