The Sapienza University of Rome is offering six research fellowships in Computer Science for the outstanding applicants in Italy. The university particularly welcomes applications from international students and from students coming from other Italian Universities.
Sapienza is the first university in Europe. Its mission is to contribute to the development of the knowledge society through research, excellence and quality training and international cooperation.
Why at the Sapienza University of Rome? The main world university rankings rank Sapienza among the top Italian universities for the quality of research and education. The University is one of the most prestigious Italian universities, commonly ranking first in national rankings and in Southern Europe.
- University or Organization: Sapienza University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: Closed
- A mandatory admission requirement is to have a Master’s degree by October 30th, 2017. The degree must be issued by an institution recognized as having degree-granting authority and must be officially translated in Italian or English.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Fellowships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In particular, fill and confirm online the application form. Submit the following documents written in English or in Italian in a single mail to the coordinator of PhD studies, email address: PhD info-at-di.uniroma1.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide ID, MS-CERT Certificate, CV, Any other honours, awards, or qualifications, appropriately certified, Graduate Record Examinations scores, Academic transcripts, At most two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a master’s degree