If you wish to study in Denmark, you can apply for the PhD International Fellowships in Gene Therapy at the University of Copenhagen. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent overseas students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Department of Neuroscience.
Great offer for international students in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Denmark’s largest educational institution is the University of Copenhagen. It offers around 200 academic programmes in a wide range of areas, including health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
What would you like to become a part of the University of Copenhagen? The university is dedicated to offering research-based education of the highest quality. Students will have the option of studying through on-campus taught programmes or part-time online learning.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Neuroscience
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: DKK 27,788.69 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Position in gene therapy for epilepsy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree within neuroscience. The applicant should ideally have experience with stereotaxic injections of AAV viral vectors into specific brain regions and performing behavioural studies in rats.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivation letter (It should describe your long-term research vision, the reason for applying to be part of our team and why you think you are the right candidate to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
- List of three references (full address, incl. email and phone number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary range depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 27,788 DKK /approx. 3.700 EUR (August 2021-level) plus pension.