To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, the University of Copenhagen is providing the PhD International Scholarships.
National of Denmark and any other nationality applying from an overseas country is eligible for this scholarship. Students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Copenhagen will be considered for this scholarship which will cover the expenses of study.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university ranking in QS Global World Rankings 2022. Its mission is to carry out research and offer research-based education at the highest international level and deliver internationally leading teaching and research.
Why choose to study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is a community of researchers and students that have expanded horizons and contributed to moving the world forward. It is the largest educational institution in Denmark with an international environment that offers the students multiple services such as assistance with admission, housing, student counseling, etc. Students are additionally offered orientation programmes including various social events.
Application Deadline: 22nd August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Copenhagen Centre for Social Data Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A PhD degree study offered at the Copenhagen Graduate School of Social Sciences of the University of Copenhagen is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must enroll as a PhD students at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the university’s online platform to apply. Students need to apply for the PhD Scholarship here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- PhD project description
- Diploma and transcripts of records
- List of publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a two-year MSc degree programme, or have earned 120 ECTS credits at an equivalent academic level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT –83
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE/CAE – Passed
Selected PhD applicants will be paid a salary in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.