Would you like to study in Australia? Make your dream come true by applying for the PhD Scholarships in Automated Decision-Making offered by RMIT University.
The programme aims to support Australian and international candidates who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University ranked 15th among tertiary institutions and 250th overall by QS for excellence in higher education, is committed to helping form a new global urban and industrial renaissance.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT University is a globally renowned institute for excellence in education, research, and engagement with industry and community, notably known for its educational excellence and academic focus. RMIT’s mission is to inspire and engage its audience to find new ideas and views by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It’s one of the world’s most cutting-edge facilities.
Application Deadline: Applications will close once candidates are appointed
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,260 per annum
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the development and distribution of automated decision-making (ADM) systems, the applications of such systems in the domains of news and media, health, social services, or mobility and transport; and ethical and regulatory problems for the design and governance of ADM.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates with strong backgrounds in relevant HASS and STEM disciplines are encouraged to apply
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a cross-disciplinary research center;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, students are required to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please submit the following documents to [email protected], with “PhD Scholarship Application” in the subject line:
- a cover letter (research statement)
- a copy of electronic academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent or a master by research degree in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must provide evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $31,260 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months.