Get your PhD degree in Australia! Applications are exclusively open for the PhD Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security to high-potential overseas students at RMIT University.
The aim of the project is to address the Trust challenges in the Internet of Things (IoT) environments, thus enabling the wide deployment of potentially billions of IoT devices. The successful applicant will conduct research to design and develop novel machine/deep learning-based trust technologies for securing IoT services/devices.
Great opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is an Australian public research university. Francis Ormond founded RMIT in 1887 as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology in response to Australia’s industrial revolution. Its goal is to contribute to the global economy’s new urban and industrial renaissance. Quacquarelli Symonds rates it a five-star university, and it is ranked 15th in the world for art and design.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT research candidates are developing non-traditional research outputs and work-ready skills for a variety of careers through collaboration with our industry partners. RMIT University’s research is distinguished by world-class people, cutting-edge resources, and a multi-disciplinary approach. They hire outstanding researchers to foster a vibrant research culture, strengthen our research focus, and help our postgraduate research candidates grow.
Application Deadline: The application will be closed when the right PhD candidates are selected.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,106 per annum
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Data-Driven IoT Security.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with research experience in IoT, security, and/or machine learning are preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the online application Portal and complete their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr. Hai Dong ([email protected]).
- Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master‡s or Honours‡ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree achieving first class honors in Computer Science.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must also meet the minimum English language requirements.
The university will provide the following:
- $31,106 per annum for three years.
- Successful international applicants will be provided with a tuition fee waiver.