High-achieving students can apply for the PhD International Scholarships in Industrial Transformation Training Centre at Macquarie University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The successful candidate will gain experience with gut microbiome research, including both experimentation microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, and microbiome sequencing library preparation techniques and data analysis.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
The Macquarie University is a public Australian research university in Sydney’s Macquarie Park district. It was established in 1964 by the State of New South Wales as the third university in the Sydney Metropolitan Area. They believe in learning, discovery, and ethics equitably and mutually benefit. They make our community a source of strength and creativity.
Why study at Macquarie University? Macquarie is renowned for excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching, highly skilled graduates, and first-class facilities. They offer an education in the top two percent of universities globally, giving you an internationally recognized and respected degree. It also provides its candidates with the best teaching and academic facilities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 March 2022
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or MRes
- Award: $34,938
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Industrial Transformation Training Centre in Facilitated Advancement of Australia’s Bioactive
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must register in the Online Application System in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the proposed project, research proposal in a short paragraph is sufficient.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and a GPA of 5.25 at 300 levels at the university.
- Bachelor or higher award from a recognized institution
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to meet the English language requirements.
The selected candidates will get an MQRES full-time stipend rate of $34,938 per annum for up to 3 years of study at Macquarie University.