The University of Exeter is very excited to announce its next project on Modelling Instabilities in Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics. It is offering a Funded Mathematics PhD in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding scheme is open to all international as well as home country national students that want to pursue a PhD in Mathematics at the College of Engineering, Mathematics of the University of Exeter. Students must have obtained a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent to being eligible to win this £16,062 stipend and tuition fee scholarship.
Wonderfull offer for students to receive the amount of up to £16,062 per annum, research costs.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, and United Kingdom. The University is ranked 143rd in the latest (2022) Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the most influential global league table. The mission of the university is to use the power of our education and research to create a sustainable, healthy, and socially just future.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter is a world-renowned university that ranks among one of the top universities in the world and combines teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research. The University of Exeter develops creative and empowered people through its educational programmes and by creating knowledge,
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is midnight on 19th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: College of Engineering, Mathematics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: National and international students, both can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme at the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Science at the University of Exeter can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. Scholarship applications can be made during the admission application process itself. Students that meet the criteria of the studentship will be considered on the basis of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, and reasons for wishing to undertake the project.
- Names of two referees familiar with your academic work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The students that win this studentship will be provided a cover of a stipend at the minimum Research Council rate, £16,062 per annum, research costs, and Home or International tuition fees by the University of Exeter for up to 3.5 years.