With an aim to map the unique contribution, influence, and impact of Indigenous LGBTIQ+ creative artists, Macquarie University has established the PhD Scholarships in Saving Lives for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD scholarship, based in the Department of Indigenous Studies in the Macquarie University Faculty of Arts, is offered to international students exclusively. Eligible students are expected to have a record of excellent academic performance and relevant experiences. The scholarship award comprises of tuition fee and a stipend of $28,854 per annum.
This exciting opportunity will help you fulfill your dream of studying at Macquarie University by providing the award of $28,854 per annum.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is an institute that provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It is globally recognized as one of Australia’s leading research universities and prepares students for the future and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications any later than 4th April, 11 pm, EST, will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Indigenous-led project PhD study programmes in the field of Saving Lives at Macquarie University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students undertaking a 3 year PhD study at Macquarie.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to complete the OnlineHDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Grading scale
- Passport copy
- Research proposal
- Two academic referee reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed an Honours in Biological/Medical Science (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
- C1A – 180
- C2P – 180
PhD candidates successfully selected by Macquarie University will be provided an international tuition scholarship and a living allowance stipend at a full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum.