The programme aims to encourage students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme. The research group will include a total of three PhD students and a Research Assistant and will be interconnected with an international community of scientists and scholars, particularly those working within the field of compassionate conservation.
Get an award amount of $28,854 to complete your higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a leading-edge university with more than 400 courses and research programs. It has high-quality learning, teaching, and research facilities to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? Students at QUT will have access to facilities and infrastructure that are the best in the world. They will have a lot of chances to get better at what they do and improve their communication skills and personalities.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before 30 June 2022.
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,854
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be awarded, you will need to fulfill the given criteria:
- hold a Bachelor’s degree with Honours or a Masters’s degree, in a discipline of relevance to the research topic (e.g. biological sciences, environmental sciences).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at QUT University. After that, applicants should download the application form on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your expression of interest Apply for the scholarship in your EOI by:
- nominating Arian Wallach as your principal supervisor
- in the financial details section, enter the details of this scholarship in question 2
- including in your EOI:
- under “summary of your research project” outline your background, interest in, and fit with the PhD topic.
- as part of submitting your academic records, one example of your academic writing. For example, a peer-reviewed publication, thesis chapter, or report that you lead would be suitable.
- Admission Requirements: You need to meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- Language Requirement: The applicants whose national language is not English are suggested to demonstrate English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Students will receive a living allowance of $28,854 (AUD) per annum for three years, indexed annually. The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT. Successful international students will be considered for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship, if successful in receiving the scholarship.