The Masaryk University is offering PhD Position in Behavioral and Social Neuroscience Research. Eligible applicants must have complete MA / Mgr. / MSc. Degree in the field relevant to biology, genetics, or biochemistry.
Masaryk University is the second largest university in the Czech Republic, a member of the Compostela Group and the Utrecht Network. Founded in 1919 in Brno as the second Czech university, it now consists of nine faculties and 35,115 students.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 11, 2018
- Course Level: Positions are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Positions are awarded in Behavioral and Social Neuroscience Research
Funding for PhD student beyond the term of scholarship: it is planned in upcoming grant proposals
Interesting job in a dynamically expanding university area
Independent and responsible work
Employment in world-renowned university
Professional team and pleasant working environment
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Czech Republic
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Czech Republic are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Complete MA / Mgr. / MSc. Degree in the field relevant to biology, genetics, or biochemistry
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Practical experience and theoretical knowledge of basic molecular biology methods (protein isolation, isolation and quantification of nucleic acids, PCR, gel electrophoresis) are required
Practical experience in advanced molecular biology methods (e.g. sequencing, qPCR, Western Blot, cellular and tissue cultivation, IHC, IF) is beneficial, but not required.
- English Language Requirements: Fluency in spoken and written English is required at level B2
How to Apply:
Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research background / interests) by e-application.