Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the “PhD Position for Antimony Geochemistry in Soil Systems” at the Southern Cross University in Australia.
The aim of the program is to assist dazzling applicants who want to pursue PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1994, Southern Cross University is a research university that offers a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them.
Why at Southern Cross University? While studying at this university, students are able to work part-time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs. Here, candidates will gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $5000 AUD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: To get information about the nationality please contact Prof Ed Burton, email to [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program will be awarded in Antimony Geochemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must hold an MSc degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, or related natural science discipline. Good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship. For information please Contact: Prof Ed Burton, email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a CV, academic grade transcripts, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
Successful candidates will be offered a full-time PhD position and the project includes scholarship ($27,600 AUD pa), fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs of up to $5000 AUD pa will be available.