The Centre for Telematics and Information Technology is offering the PhD Position in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, the Mathematics at the University of Twente in the Netherlands.
In a community, members provide each other with various types of help, usually nonprofessional and nonmaterial, for a particular shared, usually burdensome, characteristic. The help may take the form of providing and evaluating relevant information, relating personal experiences, listening to and accepting others’ experiences, providing sympathetic understanding and establishing social networks.
A fine program for aspirants in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Matching and Social Relationship Management for Decentralized Healthcare Services
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: The Centre for Telematics and Information Technology (CTIT), University of Twente
- Scholarship can be taken at the Netherlands
- You have completed university education or are about to graduate in an area that is relevant to our research, i.e. computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics.
- You like working in a team and have knowledge of one or more of the following topics: databases, networking, and security.
- Your main task will be to do research, but you will be given the opportunity to acquire some teaching experience. As a PhD student, you will be appointed for a period of four years, at the end of which you must have completed a PhD thesis.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Electronically
Application Deadline: Closed