Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the PhD Position in Entrepreneurship and Sustainability for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is open to international applicants who want to take part in the PhD degree program at the Comillas Pontifical University in Spain.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1890, Comillas Pontifical University is a private university located in Madrid, Spain. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Why at Comillas Pontifical University? The university programmes focusing on priorities can help you be more successful in your career. It also helps students to work on their skills and experience.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
· University: Comillas Pontifical University
· Department: NA
· Course Level: PhD
· Award: 20.253,60 Euros
· Access Mode: Online
· Number of Awards: Two
· Nationality: International
The award can be taken in Spain
· Eligible Countries: Applications are open to international students.
· Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD degree in Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.
· Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
· Hold an official Spanish Undergraduate or Master’s degree, or equivalent, providing that at least 300 ECTS credits have been successfully completed in both programmes;
· Hold an official, Spanish university degree, or one from the European Higher Education Area, granting access to a Master’s pursuant to that established in Article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007 of 29 October, and have passed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits including all official university studies, of which at least 60 must have been at a Master’s level.
· Hold a degree from a foreign education authority. Foreign degrees need to be validated prior to application. This implies that the candidate will have to provide evidence showing that the level of the foreign tittle is equivalent to an official Spanish Master’s degree and that, in the issuing country, it grants access to doctorate studies.
How to Apply
· How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates should take part in a PhD degree at the university. To get information for the application, applicants should contact Carmen Valor ([email protected])
· Supporting Documents: Candidates should also include the following documents in their request:
1. Copy of their National Identification, of their current residency card or the Foreign Resident’s Identification Number (NIE) card.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Certified academic transcript, including all academic grades achieved by the applicant and dates thereof. In case of studies completed at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas, an informative note issued by the Secretary Office of the University shall suffice.
4.A cover letter including the candidate’s skills and attitudes, as well as previous experience, achievements and strengths, motivation for the position and future projects along with the line of research in which they wish to develop their academic career(see above).”.
5. A research proposal where the candidate will outline a research idea under one of these two topics. The proposed structure of the proposal is as follows: Title of research Brief description of research,?including details of the management or organizational problem or gap in the literature that your research will address (maximum 500 words)
· Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a master degree.
· Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholarship will provide 20.253,60 Euros gross for an annual period, or its equivalent sum if not for the year in full. Additionally, the beneficiaries shall be exempt from paying 90% of the fees corresponding to the credits they take at Comillas during the PhD training period.