The Institute for Technical and Macromolecular Chemistry (ITMC) is seeking applications for a PhD Position in Material Science at RWTH Aachen University. The position is awarded in the field of NMR in material science.
The purpose of Adams’s group is to focus on the development and application of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) methods alone or in combination with other analytical methods.
Awesome opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1870, the RWTH Aachen University is one of the eleven Universities of Excellence in Germany. It relies on its outstanding and diversely qualified staff to face and accomplish daily challenges.
Why at RWTH Aachen University? The university provides excellent benefits and terrific career development opportunities for candidates. It encourages the careers of women and cares for the concerns of disabled employees and also improving the compatibility of work.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Remunerated with 67% E13 TVL
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality, please contact at this given email address: [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in the field of NMR in material science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an excellent university degree in chemistry, physics, material science or a relevant discipline.
- Have an excellent knowledge of software for data analysis (Excel, Origin …) and interest to learn MatLab.
- Be willing to spend a part of her/his time in other locations for various research projects, and for participation in workshops and conferences.
- Show initiative and work independently.
- Be willing to learn German.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this position, applicants are required to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the given email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit academic transcripts, diplomas, CV along with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have excellent knowledge of English, both in oral and written communication.
This PhD position is remunerated with 67% E13 TVL with a limited contract of 3 years for the academic year 2021-2022.