The Institute of Electronic Materials Technology is proud to offer PhD position for Polish applicants. The position is available to conduct research in the field of Physics and Photonics.
The aim of the position is to provide research opportunity to excellent researchers.
Institute of Electronic Materials Technology in Warsaw, Poland. The designing technology of photonic crystal fibres has been investigated and developed in the Department for over a decade.
Course Level: The position is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The position is awarded in the fields of Physics and Photonics.
Scholarship Award: The position will cover 3500 PLN.
Number of Scholarships: One position is available.
Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- MSc diploma in one of the following: optics, optoelectronics, laser physics, photonics, fibre optics or comparable
- Interest in the topic of project, in particular, both experimental and numerical ultrafast fibre optics
- Passion for scientific research, respect to others and openness for teamwork
- Knowledge and experience in some of the following areas: (1) fibre optics, (2) numerical modelling of electromagnetic field propagation, (3) experimental ultrafast optics, (4) photonic crystal fibre technology
- Good knowledge of English
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have MSc diploma.
How to apply: Applicants can apply via email or post.
- Application letter (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae (title of the MSc thesis)
- Scanned copy of university diploma (obligatory)
- Record of achievements (papers, presentations, awards etc.),
- Reference letter(s)
- Email: Dr. Ignác Bugár, Ignac.Bugar-at-itme.edu.pl
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.