The Institute of Electronic Materials Technology is proud to offer Ph.D. position for Polish applicants. The grant is available to conduct research in the field of Physics and Photonics.
The aim of funded education is to provide research opportunity to excellent researchers.
Great platform for Ph.D. students
User Review( votes)
Institute of Electronic Materials Technology in Warsaw, Poland. The designing technology of photonic crystal fibers has been investigated and developed in the Department for over a decade.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- The fund is available for, international citizens.
- Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- MSc diploma in one of the following: optics, optoelectronics, laser physics, photonics, fiber optics or comparable
- Interest in the topic of the project, in particular, both experimental and numerical ultrafast fiber optics
- Passion for scientific research, respect to others and openness for teamwork
- Knowledge and experience in some of the following areas: (1) fiber optics, (2) numerical modeling of electromagnetic field propagation, (3) experimental ultrafast optics, (4) photonic crystal fiber technology
How to apply
- How to apply: Participants can apply via email or post.
- Supporting Documents: Application letter (cover letter), Curriculum vitae (a title of the MSc thesis), Scanned copy of university diploma (obligatory), Record of achievements (papers, presentations, awards, etc.), Reference letter(s)
- Applicant must show their English language ability by IELTS or TOEFL test.
Funded education will provide 3500 PLN.