Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is inviting applications for PhD positions in the field of photochemistry. Australian and international applicants are eligible to apply.
The Queensland University of Technology abbreviated as QUT is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
With the aim of providing the next generation of precision modular chemistry with regard to selectivity, (bio)orthogonality, control and efficiency, their team develop light-induced ligation protocols – highly selective with regard to wavelength, intensity and chemistry –for designing advanced adaptive functional macromolecular precision materials.
- Course Level: Positions are available for the PhD programme at Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
- Study Subject: Positions are available in the field of photochemistry for the design of advanced macromolecular precision materials applied in fields ranging from laser-based lithography, biomimetic macromolecule design to advanced functional interface systems.
- Award: Positions available are indexed annually (starting at AU$27,171 per annum). It is tax-exempt for full-time students and is to support living costs for up to 3 years for doctoral students.
- The award can be taken in Australia
The applicant must be eligible to enrol in a PhD at the Queensland University of Technology. Scholarships available are indexed annually (starting at AU$27,171 per annum). The grant is tax-exempt for full-time students and is to support living costs for up to 3 years for doctoral students. International students will receive an accompanying QUT Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship. An excellent level of English is essential.
Nationality: Australian and international applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, please provide:
- Undergraduate academic transcripts with marks and yearly ranking.
- Two detailed letters of reference (including one from the supervisor of your research thesis)
- A letter of Motivation
- A full CV and publication list
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: Closed