There are 10 studentships available for the international students who want to take part in a PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Why study at the University of Trento? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional.
A beneficial chance for international students to study in Italy with some financial fund.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: May 27, 2020
- University: University of Trento
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An Italian Laurea Specialistica or Magistrale (Master’s Degree) according to Ministerial Decree
no. 270 of 22 October 2004, or a university degree awarded under the previous Italian regulations
or a second level degree awarded by an Italian AFAM Institute (Artistic and Musical Higher
- Or an equivalent degree qualification obtained abroad (Master’s Degree) at a recognized academic Institution, which Allows access to an equivalent PhD course in the country/higher education system of origin (unless substantial differences are encountered) Is equivalent to the Italian Laurea magistrale (Master’s Degree), in terms of duration, level and subject area is considered suitable by the Admission Committee for the sole purpose of the admission to the PhD Programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Trento. After being enrolled, they should complete the application form through this link https://webapps.unitn.it/Apply/en/Web/Home/dott online portal for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload a copy of the transcript of records and grade point average, proof of English language, statement of purpose in English, two reference letters, CV in English.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be also required to declare that your knowledge of the
English language is equal to or above CEFR B2 level. Advanced knowledge of the English language is a fundamental prerequisite in order to participate in the PhD programme.
The University of Trento offers 10 PhD positions to the students. No tuition fees are charged and the opportunities are adequate to cover living expenses at Trento.